From Notes by Betty Jane Kimbrow Porterfield
Robert Lee Milhollin was born in Boone County, Missouri on May 6, 1863 in a small town, Columbia.
He was married to Annie Belle Reynolds on August 12, 1894 at Lipan, Texas and lived there until December 1928. Mr. and Mrs. Milhollin lived in Stephenville until September 1944, then moved to Port Neches, Texas.
Seated: Mabry Milhollin, Annie Belle Reynolds Milhollin, Bob Milhollin, Edith Cameron
Standing: Annie Belle Kimbrow, Johnnie Milhollin & Katherine Milhollin
He is survived by his wife and five children:
· Edith Mabel Milhollin Cameron born June 11, 1895
· Robert Mabry Milhollin born January 2, 1899
· Annie Belle Milhollin Kimbrow born October 13, 1900
· Johnnie Gladys Milhollin born October 18, 1902
· Katherine Juanita Milhollin born June 17, 1907
All born in Lipan, Texas.
R.L. Milhollin died in Port Neches, October 11, 1947 at 2 a.m. Was buried October 12, 1947 at Lipan at 3:00 p.m. October 12th was on a Sunday.